If you are interested in being considered for this role please email your CV to Jessica Watts:
interviews will be held locally and we’re looking to recruit this role as soon as possible. Please don’t hesitate to call and ask about this role: 01686 688 833
Do you want a future in robotics? We’re actively recruiting for a Production Engineer to join our team. This position is on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly to our Managing Director, the role will require a person with enthusiasm to make a difference and can implement their skills to further grow our business.
The salary will be reflective of the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Liaise with Reeco’s customers and suppliers
- Implement changes to improve and standardize the product portfolio
- Adhere to project plans, milestones and deliverables
- Provide day-to-day support to production regarding manufacturing engineering processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Manufacturing and Engineering
- Excellent technical product knowledge
- Be a competent communicator with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of Auto Cad and SolidWorks. (Desirable but not essential)
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrate a can do attitude, be proactive and well organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities to deadlines
- Be customer-focused and an ambassador for the work of our company
Reeco Automation’s Head Office is located in Caersws, Mid Wales. The successful candidate will be based in the HQ, however the role will involve regular travel within the UK and possible overseas visits.
Reeco Automation is the UK's leading integrator of collaborative robots. Working with some of the UK's biggest automotive manufacturers such as BMW, Jaguar Land Rover and Ford. Collaborative robots are in the cutting edge of new automation technology, each year Reeco introduces new products to compliment the cobots and the needs of the automotive industry.